Vintage Italian racing cycle made from Tullio tubing. Excellent original paint and decals along with new modern hubs and clincher wheels. Atala was started by Gatti in 1919 and formally founded in Italy in 1921 by Cesare Rizzato. The company enjoyed winning several championships up until the 1980s when 50% of the company was sold. Still going today, Atala also make a variety of other bikes.
- CRANK - Thun Aero Coronado 170 with 52/42T Chainrings
- FRONT DERAILLEUR - Campagnolo
- REAR DERAILLEUR - Campagnolo Valentino Extra
- GEAR LEVERS - Campagnolo
- COGS - 5
- BRAKES - Modolo Corsa
- BRAKE LEVER - Classic
- HEADSET - Classic
- HANDLEBAR STEM - Classic
- HANDLEBAR - Cyclaman Rover
- SEAT POST - SMT Reveti
- SADDLE - San Marco Corsaire 313
- HUBS - Modern
- WHEELS/RIMS - Malvestiti Linear S4
- PEDALS - Classic
- DROPOUTS - Classic
- FRAME - Steel
Seat Tube - 52.5cm
Top Tube - 54.5cm
Standover - 79cm
Year - 1982
Sorry, this bike is already sold.
View currently available stock in our Showroom.