- Marastoni was a master frame builder from Reggio Emilia . This bike is in all it's original paint and components it is a dilemma wether or not to restore it , it could clean up nicely and ride as is for occasions .
- CRANK - marastoni cranks 42/52T chainrings
- FRONT DERAILLEUR - campagnolo
- REAR DERAILLEUR - campagnolo
- GEAR LEVERS - simplex
- COGS - 5 speed
- BRAKES - weinmann vainqueur 999
- BRAKE LEVER - weinmann
- SADDLE - unicanitor
- HUBS - campagnolo
- WHEELS/RIMS - nlsi moncalieri
- PEDALS - shefield sprint 673
- FRAME - steel
seat tube - 52cm
top tube - 56cm
standover - 77cm
year - 1962
Sorry, this bike is already sold.
View currently available stock in our Showroom.