My own personal favourite from the latest batch ,there is something special about this one that I cannot quite pinpoint .It was in a very dusty dirty state when I found it , the tyres were perished so I had to replace them but it cleaned up amazingly , I stopped short of replacing the bar tape because it is all original.The Nanni shop is still going today in the seaside town of Cesenatico since 1947 Grandfather ,Son and Grandson .
The frame is in excellent condition. Chrome fork crown and dropouts, lovely spearpoint lugs. Fitted with good componentry. Lovely traditional bike.
- CRANK - ta 170mm cranks 42/52 chainrings
- FRONT DERAILLEUR - campagnolo clamp on
- REAR DERAILLEUR - campagnolo valentino
- GEAR SHIFTERS - campagnolo band on, friction, d/t
- BRAKE CALIPERS - weinmann type 600
- BRAKE LEVERS - weinmann
- HEADSET - ofmega traditional, high polish
- HANDLEBAR STEM - 3TTT traditional 11cm
- HANDLEBARS - 3TTT 40cm
- SEAT POST - ruggleri traditional
- SADDLE - black suede
- HUBS - campagnolo 36 hole
- WHEEL RIMS - nisi
- PEDALS - sheffield sprint quill, clips and straps
- DROPOUTS REAR - cast chrome
- FRAME - cr-mo
seat tube - 56cm
top tube - 54cm
year - 1970s
Sorry, this bike is already sold.
View currently available stock in our Showroom.