Very nice quality vintage steel frame and forkset put together by a small artisian builder. Beautiful detail to the lugs and bottom bracket shell. Excellent paint with chrome detail to the frame chain stays and seat stays, chrome forks. Quality componentry throughout. This is a beautiful racing bicycle and should not be overlooked.
- CRANK - galli 170mm cranks 53/42T
- FRONT DERAILLEUR - galli
- REAR DERAILLEUR - campagnolo nuovo record
- GEAR SHIFTERS - galli, braze on, friction
- COGS - 8 speed freewheel
- BRAKE CALIPERS - galli
- BRAKE LEVERS - galli top entry
- HEADSET - ofmega traditional steel high polish
- HANDLEBAR STEM - 3TTT quill 11cm
- HANDLEBARS - 3TTT competition 42cm
- SEAT POST - 3TTT traditional fluted 27.2
- SADDLE - concor supercorsa
- HUBS - campagnolo record 36 h s/f
- WHEEL RIMS - de-stickered, look to be mavic
- PEDALS - galli, quill
- DROPOUTS REAR - cast chromed
- FRAME - columbus tubes
seat tube - 54cm
top tube - 54cm
standover - 80cm
Sorry, this bike is already sold.
View currently available stock in our Showroom.