Vicini was a professional Itilain cyclest before the second world war who in 1937 was on the last stage of the Tour De France and just about to take the yellow jersy, when he was offered a lot of money by the French to loose the race on the last day and that is how he started his Cycle Company, Vicini, Hence the title for this cycle "Tour de France 1937".
This bike is in prestene condition, chrome frame through-out, It benefets from extra gearing and new clincher wheels.
- CRANK - Gipiemme 100 AA, Crono Special
- FRONT DERAILLEUR - Campagnolo Triomphe Corsa
- REAR DERAILLEUR - Campagnolo 990
- GEAR LEVERS - Campagnolo Super Record Custom
- COGS - 6 x 3 = 18
- BRAKES - Universal MOD 77
- BRAKE LEVER - Galli
- HEADSET - Hatta Swan
- HANDLEBAR STEM - ITM
- HANDLEBAR - ITM
- SEAT POST - Campagnolo
- SADDLE - Selea Royal
- HUBS - Campagnolo Super Record
- WHEELS/RIMS - Nisi - Laser
- PEDALS - N/A
- DROPOUTS - Campagnolo
- FRAME - Columbus Tubi
Seat Tube: 55cm
Top Tube: 56.5cm
Sorry, this bike is already sold.
View currently available stock in our Showroom.